Growing up is hard. It's a learning experience; a time of growth.
And sometimes it results in some rather amusing conversations. Here are 13 times kids said some pretty hilarious stuff to their parents, as told by Reddit users:
1. Well, that explains why you're in pain
2. This is awkward
4. How do you like your eggs?
5. This kid is quick
6. Awfully polite, though
7. You bit your what?
8. Nicely played
9. Is this a reference from something?
10. Are you calling me fat?
11. Time for some more Disney Channel
12. I'm not sure that's going to help
What are some of the funniest things your children have ever said to you? Let us know in the comments.