Kids are quick thinkers and can come up with many plans that usually involve some sort of disaster, so parents must be one step ahead - at all times.
This usually means parents have to come up with their own creative plans to keep some semblance of organization, or at least keep things semi-functional (who are we kidding, right?).
These ingenious parent tricks are what every parent needs.
1. This can occupy a child long enough for you to get something done
2. This is genius, but perhaps even more necessary for older kids
3. Perfect recycled traveling snack box
4. How to "motivate" teens
5. Less-mess watermelon eating
6. Doubles as a playpen and art studio
7. Quick cleanup for small items - particularly if you're away from home
8. This is great, as long as you don't lose the key
9. Laundry basket in the bathtub for bathing ease
10. Every parent needs to see this
11. This is perfect...if you can get everyone to use the hooks
12. Drip catcher for summer popsicles
13. For the creative child
14. This may just be the most vital parent trick. Keep the chocolate safe
Parenting is the best, but it's also super hard. Think smart and use a few parent hacks to make things easier. What are some of your tricks? Let us know in the comments!