Kids say the darndest things, don't they? If they say something embarrassing in private, count yourself lucky. If they say something embarrassing in public ... well, I'm sure these 15 Reddit users will sympathize with you:
1. This is 'ruff'
2. Are you my mommy?
3. Be careful of what you say in private
5. Not the best first impression
6. It'll be tough to live this one down
7. Confidence is a great quality
8. The ol' switcheroo
10. Understandable perspective
11. We've all been there
12. Too much Monty Python for this kid
13. At least he was a good sport about it
14. The secret is out
15. A dad's worst nightmare
What's the most embarrassing thing your kids have said in public? Let us know in the comments!