No matter how strong, tall, smart, creative, talented or attractive you are there is bound to be something you can learn that will improve yourself.
A good suggestion would be to start by asking yourself: "Have I mastered these 15 life hacks everyone should know?"
1. How to break down a door.
2. How to utilize the many uses of duct tape.
3. How to whistle with your fingers.
4. How to shave with a straight razor.
5. How to change a tire.
6. Do your eyes water while you are cutting an onion? Chew gum to prevent it!
7. How to tie a necktie.
8. Knowing the names of the different tools in a toolbox.
9. How to build a campfire.
10. How to tip when you are on vacation.
11. How to give a proper handshake.
12. Ran out of deodorant? Melt it!
13. A straightener has more than one use.
14. Can't find a match? Always keep a crayon with you in the woods.
15. Know the difference between each knife and how to properly use them.
Haven't yet mastered these essential skills? That's okay- no one's perfect.