Compliments are a great way to make anyone's day; but women tend to hear a lot of the same compliments over and over. So here are a few unique ideas that will be much more appreciated than "You look nice."
1. You're very intelligent and I can learn a lot from you
Everyone loves to be told they're smart.
2. You make me want to be a better person
This means more than you'll ever know.
3. You make me want to put my phone away and forget about anyone else
This is a huge compliment. Wanting to be in the moment and forgetting about everything else shows a beautiful kind of love.
4. I could do nothing with you all day and still have the time of my life
The people you can do nothing with all day every day are the best kind of people.
5. I admire that you know who you are and where you're going
Receiving a compliment about your independence and ambition is the best.
6. You have the kindest heart I've ever known
Kindness is an incredible quality to possess.
7. You're so much more than beautiful
Women love to be called beautiful, but they also love to know they're more than that.
8. Your soul is gorgeous
Complimenting a woman's soul is one of the best things you can do.
9. You're an incredible wife and mother
This reminder is always welcome.
10. Your family is extremely blessed to have you
This is especially important when she feels like a horrible wife and mom.
11. "You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card"
Sorry I couldn't resist. Buddy the Elf is just too good.
12. Can you help me decide on this big life-changing decision I'm about to make?
Knowing her opinion is welcome and valued is a huge compliment to a woman. Plus, she probably has some great insight.
13. I want to hear more about all your passions
Being genuinely interested in someone's passions is a gateway to their heart.
14. You're adorable when you sleep
Taking note of how cute she is when she's not even trying is an adorable way to build her self-esteem.
15. I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend
Let her know you love spending your life with her.
16. I'm so proud of you
Let her know you're proud of her, especially when she feels like a failure.
She's always deserving of compliments. So let her know it!