It's that time of year, again! Christmas lights adorning rooftops, holiday cheer being spread among strangers, and let's not forget everyone's favorite part of the holiday's"the delectable treats.
Every year, Christmas candies and desserts are baked and shared among friends, family, and neighbors. What holiday treats are most desirable? What are the goodies that we look forward to all year long? I think I have the perfect list of the top 10 best Christmas goodies!
1. Chocolate Peppermint Cookies - This has got to be one of my favorites. They are so simple, easy and addicting you'll never be able to eat just one.
2. Red Velvet Cake - Not only does it melt perfectly in your mouth, it is festive in color, as well. Red Velvet and its rich heart-warming flavor is sure to win the hearts of your friends and family.
3. Tiramisu - Just thinking about this dessert is making me giddy for Christmas.
4. Molten Chocolate Cakes -These delectable, melt-in-your-mouth, sensational chocolate lava cakes are exactly what you need to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Add a little Eggnog ice cream on top and you have a no-fail dessert for any holiday party.
5. Caramel Popcorn - Some like it gooey, and some like it crunchy, but there is no denying this is in the top 10 most loved treats on everyone's holiday's list.
6. Almond Roca - Whether you buy it at the store, or make it from scratch, this stuff is bound to bring a smile to everyone's face. Just be careful with those teeth!
7. Chocolate-Dipped Figs - Add some elegance to your holiday meal, dip figs in melted chocolate fondue-style.
8. Eggnog Pudding -It's not Christmas until the eggnog appears; put it in dessert form, and you have yourself a holiday classic.
9. Cinnamon Rolls - The best part about this holiday favorite is you can eat it for breakfast.
10. Warm Apple Pie -It doesn't get any homier than a warm apple pie, filling the house with the sweet smell of pure and simple deliciousness.
I am drooling just looking at this list! I suppose it's time I made my way down to the kitchen and begin cooking up some of these downright crave-able desserts. Happy Holidays and happy eating! These are all so delicious; however I think I'll have to dig into that Molten Chocolate Cake, first. This is my favorite recipe for it, thanks to The New York Times for providing it for everyone. Enjoy!