Though the course of love can be a bumpy road, everything is worth it in the end.
1. "Being with you is the only way that I could have a full and happy life. You're the girl of my dreams and apparently I'm the man of yours."
Henry Roth, 50 First Dates
2. "Marriage is the most natural state of man and... the state in which you will find solid happiness."
3. "There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company then a good marriage."
4. "A woman' s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson, and that he saved me in every way that a person can be saved."
5. "I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry, I told him I knew I'd been a fool for leaving you and for trying to go over there and be a hero, and I promised I would never ask for anything again, if I could just see you one more time? And you know what? It was worth it."
-Rafe McCawley, Pearl Harbor
6. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead."
7. "But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, and the same you I'll be in love with tomorrow."
-Adam, If I Stay
8. "A strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time. It is a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moments when the other feels weak."
9. "I guarantee that we will have tough times. I guarantee that sooner or later one, or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that is I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart you're the only one for me."
Maggie Carpenter, Runaway Bride
10. "The course of true love never did run smooth."
11. "What is the difference between " I like you" and "I love you." Well when you like a flower you just pluck it. But when you love a flower you water it daily. One who understands this, understands love."
12. "I wish I'd done everything on earth with you."
-Daisy Buchanan, The Great Gatsby
13. "I have crossed oceans of time to find you."
-Bram Stoker, Dracula
14. "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
-Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
15. "I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is."
16. "Love is patient. Love is kind."
-1 Corinthians 13:4
17. "I kneel before you not as a prince but as a man in love. But I would feel like a king if you would be my wife."
-Prince Henry, Ever After
18. "There are all types of love in this world. But never the same love twice."
F. Scott Fitzgerald
19. "As you wish."
-Wesley, The Princess Bride
20. "Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years."
21. "Our love is like the wind. I can't see it but I can feel it."
Landon, A Walk to Remember
22. "I will love you my whole life, you and no other."
-William Wallace, Braveheart
23. "If it's not making you better, it isn't love. True love makes you more of who you are, not less."
24. "I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything."
F. Scott Fitzgerald
25. ""Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding."
26. "No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."
Isabella Swann, Breaking Dawn
27. "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.
28. "Be with someone that requires you to grow, makes you forget your problems, holds your hand, likes to kiss, appreciates art, and adores you."
29. "Whatever souls are made of. His and mine are the same."
-Katherine, Wuthering Heights
30. "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it."
-City of Angels
31. "So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. We're gonna to have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever."
-Noah, The Notebook
32. "I vow to love you and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other."
-Leo, The Vow
33. "You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is so much better than your dreams."
34. "When you make the sacrifice in marriage, you're sacrificing not to each other but to unity in the relationship."
35. "A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband."
-Michel de Montaigne
36. "Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it."
37. "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
38. "Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I need it most."
39. "Marriage is not 50-50; divorce is 50-50. Marriage has to be 100-100. It isn't dividing everything in half, but giving everything you've got."
40. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
Christian, Moulin Rouge