Being a mom has its ups and downs, happy and sad moments, and is full of laughter and frustrations.
But, we wouldn't trade it for the world (well, maybe for a slice of chocolate cake ... kidding!).
Can you relate to these thoughts on being a mom?
1. It's a skill, really. Dishes, cooking, putting on makeup ... all with one hand
2. Not many jobs pay in love
3. No one can compete with your skills for finding missing items
4. When material stuff just doesn't compare
5. Eyes in the back of your head, super hearing abilities, mother's intuition
6. You say all sorts of things you never thought you would
7. The (not so) simple life
8. Totally worth it
9. The only way to keep track of your kids' friends
10. Embarrassing our kids is part of the job
11. You don't know how much you can love someone, until you have a child
12. Goodbyes break a mom's heart
13. Sloppy kisses are the best
14. Remember to take care of yourself. It makes you a better mom
There is no job as difficult and rewarding as being a mother. But, remember it is important to take breaks to recharge all of your mom superpowers- because we know you have a lot of them.